DOWNLOAD NOW

What does it take to meet the ESEF requirement?

JOIN THE BRIEFING

Copyright © 2019 Arkk Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.

With ESEF fast approaching and an evolution of financial reporting on the horizon, we decided to trial ESMA's new reporting standard.  

So, we tasked our team of iXBRL tagging experts with preparing the Primary Statements of 27 publicly listed records (across the FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and Irish Listed firms) under the new ESEF IFRS Taxonomy. 

To see the results of our ESEF study, download our research report by completing the form on this page. 

You'll also find out

  • What does a small, medium or large set of accounts look like? 
  • How much of a Primary Statement can be tagged under the ESMA taxonomy? 
  • What impact with this additional step have on the current publishing process?


"In fact, only 82% of figures in the Primary Statements we examined had correlating tags. The remaining 18% need to be extended or anchored." 

Research paper

What do you want to know next about ESEF? 

Whatever your query, our tagging team of experts are here to investigate. please get in touch with the Arkk team, and get ready for ESEF with confidence.  

We're committed to your privacy. We'll only use your information to send you relevant content. You may opt-out at any time. Please read our privacy policy here

Copyright © 2019 Arkk Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2019 Arkk Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.